Sunday

do u like durian?

hmm~~~ MALAYSIA"S DURIAN FEST IS BACK!!!!!! today, i m like so hungry till i ate 3 durians.... burg... can still feel the fullness~~~~ hmm... today while i was having lunch.. i suddenly think back my history project~~hmm.... actually the best team.... y?? hmmm... i think and think... actually i really need to once again thx LEONG ,KWEE,SUN,KHER LIT AND YAN LING.... hmm... when i flash back.. and i realize i really did not play any important role in my project..hmm..... but ... i will tell myself....i ll try to do better next time~!~~~~!!! once again thx u all~~~without u all our group is nothing so happy to have you all as team mate!!! gambateh more~~~~~~~~hmm


hmm>>> another thing.. in this few months... me and my 9 years friend's distance is going further and further... from my heart... i really dun wanna lost this good friend who really grew up with me ...hmm....

anyway... i hope our relationship will go back as good as last time.... hmm ... if you are the one i mention...please leave a comment ok??hmm


god bless us~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.